Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

      During Thanksgiving week I had a wonderful time with my family members. We went to my grandmas house and we all gathered together to have a Thanksgiving meal as one big happy family. Some of them brought food such as ham, mashed potatoes, corn, and much more that I am really thankful to have. I had a very fun time talking and having a conversation with everyone. Besides that during the whole week of vacation we did do other fun activities. For example, my friend and I when to the home walk on Saturday to support the homeless. Then the next day on Sunday we went to Santa Monica beach to do a beach clean up and help the environment. We haven't really noticed how contaminated the beach really was with plastic and trash. The following days me and my family didn't have really anything to do so I started on my three essays for English. Luckily I got to finish all the essays before school started because then it would of been really overwhelming and I would be stressing out.  I also started reading a book that we had to finish for that class as well. The book was called “Night” and it was pretty interesting since it was based on a true story. Besides having a good time on Thanksgiving,  on Friday my family and I of course had to go Black Friday shopping so we went to the mall. We didn't go too crazy or overboard on buying unnecessary items. I just bought a couple of sweater I've been needing for this type of season. Overall I am really thankful I got to have this kind of experience that other people might have not been able to do.
      

         

No comments:

Post a Comment