Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation

        There are many things that I like about this class, first for all we get to practice our typing skill. Each day we will get better and faster at typing. Also because we get to get better at our writing and typing skills. One other thing I like about this class is that we get to hear new inspirational quotes when we are here.

      One thing that I do not like about this class is that some of the other classes don't get the same projects as we do and that's not fair. For example we got assigned a CTR project and none of his other digital comperturing classes got it.

      My recommendations to improve this class is to give us more time to write and finish our assignments in class. For example when we are writing our student success statements I don’t have enough time to finish what I am going to write. Then I feel like I am falling behind in class have have to finish outside of class.

       A highlight for me in this class is when we got to ask him a lot of questions. I believe that brought him and the whole class a lot close together because we really got to know a lot about him.

      Yes, I really did my best in this class because I always made sure I had at least 10 sentences in my SSS’s. I made sure it had no grammar errors and everything was spelled correctly in each thing we did. Also because I always used to challenge myself in the typing tutor to get 100% in every single one.

      Yes, I am reading and writing in my Life Planning Goals journal each and every day for five minutes. I make sure I prevail those goals and make more. I also make sure I type a “yes” on my blog account every day once I finish writing in my journal.


      I am committed to being a CTR person because I feel that it makes a big impact on your life whether you do bad or good. This is why I always remember to do the right every day to succeed. It is very important to learn about and I’m glad I did learn about it because it has really had a huge impact on my life to getting straight A’s in school to also having good manners.       

No comments:

Post a Comment