Monday, January 9, 2017

School Break Days

      During the three weeks of break that we had I did many things. For example my cousin came here for vacation to spend time with us so we decided to make some fun plans with her to enjoy and see all the different things here. We tried doing as much as we can also because she hasn't been here since over 5 years. Then my family members joined together on Christmas Eve to eat and open presents. We had a very fun time talking and spending time with each other and a very special day. During the days that my cousin was here we went to some museums to explore and see what they had. We also went shopping to get some new clothes for this cold winter time. There were also some new movies out in theatres so we decided to see, Moana. On the last day that my cousin was here to visit we went ice skating and we had so much fun but unfortunately she had to leave the next day. A few days after we got the season pass to go to Knott’s Berry Farm and we got on some rides and roller coaster with my family.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment