Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

      The things I liked about this is that we did lots of coding which was very interesting to solve and figure out. I had never done those kinds of activities and it was fun trying it out. I learned lots of things that I never knew before with coding. This class was a very fun learning experience. I also learned various types of career to do in the future some that I was interested in and some that I have never heard about. I also liked that we practiced how to type on the keyboard because I was a little new to this and I needed practice. I could go one and one but those were some of the main things I liked about this class.

      There aren't many things I didn't like but here are a few that came to mind. The keyboards are not that sanitary because kids come in here and all they do is type and the germs get passed on. It would be nice having some wipes to clean then next to the computers. Another thing is that sometimes I can't see the board do to the big computers in the way. I also didn't like how I didn't get the full points for the assignment. I always did my work with 10 sentences just like the teacher said and sometimes even more. There is nothing else that really dislike in this class.

      Some recommendations for this class is to remind us when there is homework due. Many students don't do it because they are not remined and they need that little reminder. Another recommendation is to maybe change it up once in awhile because some students get bored always having to do the student success statements. Another thing is to maybe move seats once in awhile to meet new people and be friends. Sitting in the same computer station the whole semester doesn't help.

      The highlight for me in this class is learning new careers. As I said some of them I never heard about and it was nice knowing that there is more in this world. Some kids are so confused not knowing what to do in the future and now they know we have more options. I also liked the inspiring quotes Mr.Haymore talks to us about choosing the right. It is a nice little reminder to always choose the right.

      I think I did try my best in this class. I always did my work with 10 sentences or more on each assignment. I also included an example and sometimes even two just like the teacher, Mr.Haymore said. Even though some things I didn't type in the homework due to technical, personal, or family issues i still did most of them. I also have an A in this class which I am very proud of to keep on holding it. I always pay attention and never cause problems in this class. I also complete all the powerpoints correctly and present them. Not only that but I post everything needed on my Blogger.
      
      I always read and write in my Life Planning Goals Journal for at least five minutes. I write everything I want to achieve in there. I also make sure to write victory next to the goals I have achieved. I also make sure to type a yes on my blogger to prove I wrote and read in my journal. I always bring my goals journal with me just in case I have another goal in mind to write down and not forget. I also plan to take it with me in summer to make sure I complete and achieve my goals over there.


      I am committed to being a CTR person every day. I always do my work and pay attention in class. I never slack off and get straight A’s for my grades. I strive to be the best I could be everyday. I never choose the wrong because that is not good. I also encourage others to choose the right as well they they could receive good karma. Being a CTR person comes with lots of responsibility and I think I could handle it because I know I could do it no matter what.

1 comment: