Thursday, June 1, 2017

Yoga Therapist

Duties and responsibilities:
      First of all yoga therapy is a type of therapy that uses yoga postures, breathing exercises, meditation, and more. Yoga therapy encourages the integration of the mind, body, spirit. Now the actual therapist ensures the clients flexibility and fitness through many yoga techniques. They plan workouts and teach them to keep them healthy and safe. They must insure the client's poses are correct without feeling pain or giving them an injury. Before they begin every students needs a yoga mat or sometimes the therapist provides it for you.

Salary: $40,970

Education:
      In order to become a yoga therapist you need to have to have training. Not every school has these options only very few in some countries. A 200 hour basic certificate allows a graduate to teach yoga. With a special certificate the instructor has the ability to serve a client with a very clear goal in mind. A professional certificate takes 500 hours which includes private practice.

Demand for this profession:
      The demand for this profession is very low. I is expected to rise 8% percent which is not a lot but at least its something. This will be between the years of 20114 to 2024.


Reflection:
      In my thought I would not like to be a yoga therapist because I am not really into it. It might seem interesting for some people but for me, it's not really my thing. I would prefer something different to do in my future career.

1 comment: