Monday, April 17, 2017

School Break Days 

       During my spring break I did many interesting things with my family and friends. For example, I went to the mall to buy some new clothes and things I needed for a special occasion that’s coming up. I also went to my friends house that I haven't seen in a long time and we ended up having a sleepover at her house. My family and I also went to Knotts Berry Farm, they were having a festival so it was pretty full. It was a coincidence that I saw my friend Isis there. We never knew that we were going to the same place at the at time and day. We actually got to see each other throughout this long school break. Meanwhile I have been reading the book 13 Reasons Why, I want to finish it before I see the show on Netflix. Not only that but I also took some spare time to complete my Digital Computing homework which was the five lessons and turn it in before the due date on Sunday. Speaking of Sunday it was Easter, my family, friends and I got together to celebrate it.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment