Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Healthcare Administrator

Duties and responsibilities:
Healthcare administers manage the business of health care. They help with the patient's concerns and ensuring that they have the right  services. If any patient has a problem they are the ones to help them with it if it includes anything with their health care. They usually work in many different places. For example like in a hospital, nursing home, group medical practice. They also spend a lot of time outside speaking to people about the environmental health care services that are going on. They also manage issues of specific departments.
 
Salary:$103,000-110,800

Education:
To be a healthcare administrator you need at least a bachelor's degree. It is sufficient for employment smaller facilities.
Demand for this profession:
The demand for this profession is a little low. It is expected to grow 17% from the years of 2014-2024. It will be quite an interesting job for most people in the world that are interested in the healthcare profession.

Reflection:
I would not like to be a healthcare administer because it doesn't sound really interesting to me. That career just doesn’t seem very appealing to be. I am interested in jobs I would actually like to do in my future career. I would prefer something fun to do and I would actually enjoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment