Friday, October 14, 2016

Photographer

Duties and responsibilities:
A photographer is a person that take pictures of numerous things. They have to adjust the lighting, focus the camera, and do many things to get the photo just right. They also create artificial lighting and use flashes and reflections. Only if the setting is too dark or not the right amount of light need to come out in the camera. For the actual printed out picture they have to go through a bunch of different steps but they may vary depending on what specific type of picture quality the want. They might use a certain chemical, touch up tools, and developing and printing equipment. They also take time to set up camera equipment to make sure it is in the perfect possession for the picture.
  
Salary: $47,938-$68,150

Education:
The education needed to become a photographer is to have a bachelor's degree.If you get a bachelor's degree of arts in photography it provides you with more options of an advanced placement. It provides you with arts, business, marketing, and other courses.  

Demand for this profession:
The demand for this profession is really low. It will be expected to rise 4% from the years of 2014-2024. People in this generation seems to not be really interested in these types of careers.


Reflection:

I would like to be a photographer because it seems really interesting to me. I would like to take many beautiful picture of the world and share it with people. Also because I like to take a lot of picture out in the nature because it seems very pretty to me. I think I would really have fun being a photographer because I would be doing something that I really like to do in my future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment