Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Plagiarism


  1. Always wrong because it is theft and fraud
  2. Providing the full source for a quotation
  3. False
  4. True
  5. False
  6. True
  7. When I refer to my own papers that I have previously written
  8. When using information from crowd-sourced sources, like Wikipedia, because they are in the public domain
  9. Summarize the text in your own words and cite it
  10. Both
  11. Citation is used to distribute money for royalties
  12. Both unethical collaboration and plagiarism
  13. All of the above

Kid President's 20 things we should say more often

  1. Thank you
  2. Excuse me
  3. Here is a surprise corndog I bought you because you're my friend
  4. I'm sorry
  5. I forgive you
  6. You can do it
  7. I've got barbecue sauce on my shirt too
  8. Please
  9. Everything is going to be okay
  10. Aw! You got me a corndog too? You shouldn't have buddy
  11. Youre so awesome… I legally changed my name to yours
  12. There awsome
  13. Hello, person I've never met before! here's a high five
  14. My sports team is not always the best sports team
  15. It takes a big man to say that
  16. Nothing
  17. *fart noises*
  18. I disagree with you, but I still like you as a person who is a human being and I will treat you like that because if I don't it would make everything bad and that's what lots of people do and it is lame
  19. AAAHHHH!
  20. Life is tough but so are you
  21. Something nice

No comments:

Post a Comment