Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Kinesiologist

Duties and responsibilities:
      Kinesiologist specialize in the analysis of the human body movement. They monitor human muscle movement. They also help cope with physical injuries and work to prevent disorder that can happen within the muscles. They mostly focus on the movement of the body and the problems the patients might be having with that. Kinesiologist also help to improve health and performance at work in sports or daily life.

Salary: $56,980

Education:
      To become a kinesiologist you must have a bachelor's degree in kinesiology. They can also have education in biomedical engineering, anatomy, biochemical, statistics, and others. If you are looking to pursue in kinesiology you must have a masters degree or either a doctoral degree.    

Demand for this profession:
      The demand for being a kinesiologist is good. It is expected to rise to 34% throughout these years.

Reflection:
      I would not like to be a kinesiologist because in my opinion I don't think it is very interesting to me. I would like to be doing something that I would actually enjoy in my future career so I can be successful in doing something that I love. This just doesn't seem like something I would do therefore I would not like to be a kinesiologist. But you never know Somewhere in my future i would change my mind but as of right now I would not like to be one in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment