Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

      During this Memorial Day Weekend I did lots of fun activities with my family. First of all on Friday we went to Redondo Beach with my grandma because she was leaving the next day. We walked around and saw all the boats and oceans. Then on Saturday we said bye to our grandma and grandpa because they were leaving back to Mexico. All of our family members came to visit before they left. I got to see all my uncles, aunts, and cousins. The next day, Sunday, we got up bright and early to go to Knotts Berry Farm Soak City. First we went to go eat breakfast and then we entered. We got in the Tide Pool where there were waves and then to the Lazy River. After that we decided to leave because it was really packed and since we have the season pass we could go whenever we want. Once we got home we took a shower and got some rest. Then on Monday, memorial day there was no school so we decided to go to the mall. It was really full since it was a holiday with lots of specials in stores. We didn't buy anything since all the lines were really long so we just walked around. Then we bought some hamburgers and hotdogs to make. We invited our family and neighbors to eat as well. Not only that but I had to finish up my 4 to 6 page essay with 10 paragraphs for my English class on a book, across a hundred mountains we just finished reading.

 

1 comment: