Thursday, March 2, 2017

Nursing Home Administrator 

Duties and Responsibilities: 
       Nursing home administrator is specialized in medical and health services management. They work to supervise clinical and administrative affairs of nursing homes and related facilities. They usually oversee staffs and personnel, financial matters, medical care, medical supplies, facilities, and other things. They also have to interpret large amounts of information and possessing good communication skills.  

Salary: $94,500 for all medical and health services managers

Education: 
       To be a nursing home administrator you need to have a four-year bachelor's degree. Usually in the field of health services, or public administration. You will also need to pass a state licensing examination. The requirements of a nursing home administrator might vary but the more advanced positions have to get at least a 2 year master's degree. You can also choose to become a larger employer by also earning a masters degree.   

Demand for this profession: 
       The job growth of a nurse home administrator is very good it is expected to rise 17%. This should be most likely around the years of 2014-2024. 

Image 

Reflection: 
In my opinion I would not like to be a nursing home administrator. This type of job doesn't interest me. I would consider something different and something that I would actually like doing in my future career. Even though some other people might find this interesting I really don’t. It is just not as interesting as I would like. I am into different types of things but not this one.   

No comments:

Post a Comment