Monday, March 6, 2017

Occupational Medical Physician 
Duties and responsibilities: 
       Occupational medical physicians are doctors who specialize in health issue caused by the workplace environment. They are thoroughly trained to assess the workers illness and injury. They are experts in managing and monitoring clinical health of employees. They also improve their well being health promotion, education and more. Occupational medical physicians receive formal training in public health, toxicology, population medicine and more. 

Salary: $196,535- $224,099 

Education: 
       To be an occupational medical physician you need to require a degree in medicine and is licensed to practice medicine. This may require 2-4 years of clinical experience in occupational medicine.  

Demand for this profession: 
The demand for this profession very good right now. It is expected to grow 14% which is much faster than usual. This is between the years of 2014-2024 

Image 

Reflection: 
In my opinion I would not like to be an occupational medical physician. I just think it is not that interesting for me and I would like to try something a little different. This might be interesting for some people I I just don’t like it. I am not into things like this and prefer to do other stuff in my future career.  

No comments:

Post a Comment