Friday, February 24, 2017

The Naturopathic Doctor

Duties and responsibilities:
The responsibilities of a naturopathic doctor is a type of health care provider that uses medicine based on the healing power of nature. Like any medical doctor they diagnose and treat patients for their conditions and illnesses. They also meet with patients, perform tests, examine patients, discuss treatment options and other duties as needed.  

Salary: $74,710

Education:
To be a naturopathic doctor you need at least a four year bachelor's degree. Depending on the state and capacity you want to work in you might need a masters degree and certification. Common coursework to prepare for naturopathic healing includes autonomy, nutrition, immunology, naturopathic history and philosophy.     

Demand for this profession:
The demand to be a naturopathic is planned to grow 12% from the years if 2014 to 2024. This is for health diagnosing and treating practitioners.

Reflection:
In my opinion I think this is a very interesting job to be doing. They work with the healing power of nature which is like different kinds of herbs and plants. This seems like something different I would enjoy doing and I would've never thought about doing this. I would consider this as a option to be doing in my future career. This seems really amazing and I hope to try it out one day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment